POS MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Most of my attention is on interactive projects, This includes some screen shot of applications, website design, and other some bit of documentation with download materials.
Project DetailsPOS is a very popular software nowadays. This software is very powerful and it takes complete with all types of retail businesses. This project has 6...
POS MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
POS is a very popular software nowadays. This software is very powerful and it takes complete with all types of retail businesses. This project has 6 main modules. They are File, Master module, Transaction module, Reports module, View module, Utility module, Window, and help module. I've created a shortcut for the main icons in this project. There are different types of users in this project but the administrator is the main user. the administrator can create employees and other users in the User module. The product icon allows users to add products to the database with product name, product description, product price, etc. The reports module which generates a sales report, supplier report, purchase report, customer billing, etc.
- To build an application which makes day to day life work easily and very effectively. in case this development process will be a good point of the sales system.
- To develop a nice user-friendly interface based on the database design.
- To complete this written code in C#.NET with the SQL database.
FUNCTIONALITY PROVIDED BY POS MANAGEMENT SYSTEM ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- It provides searching for facilities based on various factors.
- To manage the information of stuff/ Employees.
- Top Categories.
- Manage the information of products.
- Maintaining Inventory
- Daily Sales Report By User.
- Using CRUD (Create, Update, Run, Delete) facilities of records.
- Provided a good looking and user-friendly interface.
INPUT DATA AND VALIDATION OF BCAS LMS SYSTEM ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- All the fields such as products, billing are validated and do not take invalid values.
- Each form for staff, employees, identity can not accept blank values fields.
- Avoiding errors in an application using advanced try-catch methods.
- Controlling the amount of input.